Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Where have I been?

Spring '14 Lookbook Shoot for Soul.eil Clothing
Model: Patra Okelo
Stylest: Leanne Woodley
Photographer: veronica sequeira
www.soul-eil.com
IG: souleilvintage
Facebook: www.facebook.com/shopsouleil — in Washington, District of Columbia.

So much has happened ever since the last time I blogged which was in 2012. So I cut my hair and decided to return to my roots, moved away and lived by myself while working and going to school, got the opportunity of travelling as my job expanded. Now that I am back home, I have decided to get back into blogging. Part of the reason I stopped was luck of motivation. My blog's appearance wasn't what I had in mind and I didn't think it fit my personality. With a little tweaking here and there I'm somewhat satisfied but I will be working with a web designer to perfect it. As most bloggers I was inspired to start a blog by just reading other blogs and I feel like I'm ready to get started. I'm not a full time blogger but I will most definitely I'll be posting up to twice a week. I'm happy to be back, hope to stay motivated and inspire some of you but most of all I hope I wont be boring.
I'll catch you guys on my next post. Stay chic and be blessed.

Xx Patra
 

No comments:

Post a Comment