Thursday, February 2, 2012

Applebees someone?


Hello everyone so....my boyfriend and I went out for lunch at Applebees the other day. This is not my first time there but this time around it was different. Upon arriving we wating for at least 15 minutes before we could be attendant to. Not so good considering it was a date (thumbs down on their part).
as the waiter directed us to our sit everything was thumbs up from there. as the regular routine " what can i get you to drink" I always get my drink with the meal because I found out I drink too much and there's never room for food.I ordered a refreshing iced sweet tea and he had a sierra mist with a slice of lemon.
sweet tea and sierra mist

As many of you guys know Apple bees has the 2 for $20 plus an appetizer deal. we went with the mild Boneless Wings (should've stuck with the BBQ wings) they were good though.
As we enjoyed the apetizer 10 mins into it our lunch arrived i coud smell it from a distance. i had the Bruschetta Chicken my favorite meal and Ayo had Chicken Fettuccine Carbonara which looked so beautiful. we enjoyed our lunch the waiter was awesome checked on us regularly. Are we going back ummm yeah :) Over all we had a blast .this time im taking my girlfriends with me.

Boneless Wings
 Bruschetta Chicken
 Chicken Fettuccine



 what is your favourite meal at Applebees?
source:http://www.applebees.com/
XO Patra








3 comments:

  1. thank you i will check it out and i will add you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! I also love their 2 for $20 deal, my boyfriend have been going here now and then for date night :) Last time, I got the chicken fingers and they were SOOO good! OHHH and don't forget about the awesome spinach artichoke dip :)

    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dear and thanks for following aawell :) well i will try them and blog about it. for some reason ive always thought the chicken fingers were dry. why? i dont know but i will give it a try and give you a shout out as well.
      p.s if you have any ideas of topics share cuz i'd love to post and i need ideas...

      XO Patra

      Delete