Thursday, February 16, 2012

Would you propose to a guy?


hey everyone,
I wish you could see the excitement in my voice woot woot woot ...Yes I've been gone!!!! And I know it has been a while since I blogged, How have you been???? Me??? Thanks for asking Hahahahah  I have been busy with African lime light. this site is the shhhhhh...yes shhhh the best hahaha. I listen to none stop music read everything from music, fashion and latest news...That's where I have been.


theurbandaily.com
With all seriousness we joke about the "marriage" topic a lot. There are women out there that know exactly what they want and aren't scared of  showing it. Lets say you have been dating this special person for quite some times. When is he going to propose?, I'm I overreacting? These questions circle your head. Why the rush? when i asked myself this question the two things came to my mind were
1. Time is ticking and if she is thinking of having a child the time starts now.
2.She doesn't want to be with anyone but you.

Maybe there is another reason but to me if I were to propose it would be because I'm in love with you and would like for you to be part of that. Being old school I prefer for the man to take the lead.Ahhhhh!!!! the ring!!! ahhhh I can't wait for him to say "Patra can you please kindly make me the happiest man by doing me the honor of being my WIFE?"
ME: Ummmmm like totally :)....wait wait is that a diamond???....dude I told you I wanted a pearl...why? why? why?!!!!!!!
DUDE: Is that a yes?
ME: F---  NO!!!!  I said pearl!!!! did you watch blood diamond ugh!!!!!!!!.....

lol anyways i'm serious I don't like diamond because of that movie. I love pearls, look at the bright side we will spend more on our honeymoon wink wink!!!

So.....let's have this conversation do you think it's appropriate for a woman to propose or it's a deal breaker?

Xo Patra

No comments:

Post a Comment