Thursday, February 23, 2012

How I wash my hair.


Time to say goodbye to my "Solange" hair
photo by PK Designs

Good morning everyone
The week is almost done. I started taking my hair out yesterday and I must admit it feels so great. I've always experimented with my hair in the past, from twist, relaxers, dye, weaves and wigs I love them all. Now that my hair is almost out I'm planning on letting it breath for a while before doing anything to it. I will let it breath for at least 4wks just because my braids where chunky. I wish i could do my braids back to back but nah. Time for a new do. I promised myself if I will play with my hair and when I turn 40  will chop it all off. This is my regimen for my hair.

what you'll need
Comb
shampoo
conditioner
towel
blow dryer/ flat iron/air dry
style

what to do (common sense)
Comb through your hair to entangle it then use the correct water temperature soak your hair by rinsing it around for at least a minute. A little goes a long way. I learned this when i was little i didn't understand why it was too much foam lol But anyways put a small amount of shampoo on your hands and massage it on your scalp area. While massaging make sure you are using your fingertips. I used to mount my hair on top of my head and ended up with a tangled mess. to avoid this claw you fingers just like a comb. Conditioning is a must never skip this part. Apply conditioner on hair and leave it on for at least 10 minutes (this is the time I make phone calls, fix a treat lols) After a few minutes rinse your hair with a warm water and end t with cold water. yes cold water for your face it closes your pores but for your hair it adds shine...Dry you hair with a towel by scrunching, and patting lightly. I try not to use heat on my hair regularly but since my hair has new growth i will blow dry then flat iron it for styling. And that's it make sure you add some oil. I love the Moroccan oil. I love it, it's pricey but great for your hair. Always think quality first and educate yourself on what you put in and outside your body.

I hope this tips help what is your hair washing regimen? 
XO Patra

No comments:

Post a Comment