Saturday, February 4, 2012

look what i got from ebay


Hello hello,
As most of my friends know I'm addicted to EBay.com. Yes addicted. i started to shop on eBay a little over 2 yrs ago. To me eBay is a market you can simply get anything and sell as well. so today i will be sharing with you guys my purchases.
I  got a 12 ring clothes shawl, scarf,tie, belt hanger Since I have lots of scarfs (obsessed)
And I also do a lot of travelling ironing clothes can be a hustle so I purchased this mini steamer. It comes with two heads a small on as on the picture and a big one for a faster seaming process. I love it and it's one of my best purchases. I also use it to steam my face lol.
This is Heaven I'm in love with this just makes storage easier.
$6.99 plus free shipping
Location: Hong Kong

This mini steamer is portable and easy to use
it only cost me $19 plus free shipping.
Location: China
when it comes to makeup a good makeup brush is key. I purchased these in black and loved. the seller emailed me with a special one "Pink brushes" so i dedicate these to the cancer society. sometimes all i wanna do is look at it yea they are just beautiful. My next will be to get the Red ones. Yes I love shopping. Here are the brushes the "pink" edition. And i couldn't skip to get the lashes, eyeliner and eye shadow.
I love them. Didn't tell you they are good to look at :)
$11.99 plus free shipping
location: Tokyo

yes 60 pairs minus the glue:( (no biggy) i purchased them before and I had to have more
$5.99 and $3.99 shipping and handling not bad considering i get 60 pairs..
locaion:Hong Kong

These eyeliners are magic. Most eyeliners don't pop but these they show very well and a little goes a long way.
$3.39 plush free shipping
Location: Hong Kong



36 color which comes in mineral, gel and glitter I'm in love
$26 plus free shipping
Location: Hong Kong

My other order was a earrings i love accessories and own the whole of Target. I'm very serious. a girl can never have too much shoes, bags and accessories :). i got these retro earrings and i love love them. I also got these beatify ul cuffs
these are my new pears...i had to change it up a bit
$0.99 EACH plus free shipping
location: Hong Kong


ahh pettles...so elegant
$0.99 plus free shipping
location: Hong Kong
I love these i want the blaco on but i got 3 of the tan ones. will be wearing tonight :)
$1:89 EACH plu free shipping
Location Hong Kong


gold tone multi chain and some pearl drop necklace. it's cute
$1.29 free shipping
location:Hong Kong

And did i mention you can also buy clothings. yap yap these are my fashion finds

Thes jeggings are soft and comfortable
$5.29 plus free shipping
Location: Hong Kong
uh..love'em or hate'em these LEOPARD BLACK SPIKE HEELS PLATFORM STILETTO PEEP TOE OPEN SATIN SEXY (hahahaha) they are beautiful. i'll be waring them tonight.
$14.95 and $6.95 shipping i spent hundreds on shoes this was jaw dropping.
Location:Los Angeles, CA, United States

The back
front
2 piece bikini
$7.99 plus free shipping
Location: Hong Kong
this V neck dress fits like a glove. i had orrigionally goten it for my sis but hse ended up not linking it. I'm wearing it tonight :)
$11.39 plus free shipping
Location: Hong Kong



 This is pretty much what i got and i must admit i love eBay and will continue to be a loyal customer. I hope you guys give it a shot and make sure you click on free shipping because 90% of the time they charge more for shipping.
till then..

XO Patra

No comments:

Post a Comment